Sunday, February 26, 2012

Annoying feeling

I've got the feeling that I should be doing something progressive (it's the weekend, and I like improving over the weekends) but I can't figure out what it is I'm meant to be doing. I have some school stuff due next week but I don't know if I'm meant to be working on it. Maybe it's because I don't want to leave the computer, I'm not sure. I've also got some personal goals that I set for myself. I know that if I don't work on them, I'll consider this weekend a failure and then regret wasting all this time when Monday comes around. I'm not sure whether I should work on this instinct or not but I'm pretty sure I'm just being indecisive or lazy. I think I have some study to do, but I just revised my maths to a month ago. Maybe I should do it again, just to be sure. Or maybe I could go and work on the piano. I don't know. I think when people know that they have something they need to do, they chose not to do it and instead try to find something else to do. The exact reason for this I'm not quite sure, but I'm pretty certain it's got something to do with human nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment